Select Pick Up / Click and Collect / Free Pickup in Store during checkout to avoid the delivery charge. You do not have to collect any tickets, simply sign in on the night.
Please specify any dietary requirements in the notes at the time of booking. See booking terms and conditions below.
To ensure you can appreciate this evening to its full, we ask all ticket holders to arrive in time for a prompt 7pm start.
Italy's much celebrated Ca' del Bosco will be joining us to host our next supper club. Based in Italy's prestigious Franciacorta appellation, Ca' del Bosco will present their highly acclaimed traditional-method sparkling and still wines. This will be an exclusive evening of gastronomic indulgence, not to be missed.
- When - Thursday 7th March - 7pm
Where -Fantail, 274B St Paul's Rd, N1 2LJ
- How much -£130
- With this ticket you may be seated on a high/bar stool around the central island
Ca' del Bosco's story begins in 1964 when Annamaria Clemanti Zanella bought a modest house in the hills around Ebrusco in Lombardy. Nestling in the Franciacorta valley to the south of Lake Iseo, this is the heart of Italy's answer to Champagne (if one dare make such a claim!).
Initially possessing just two hectares of land, vines were planted and in 1972 the first Franciacorta sparkling wine was released. Success ensured the development and growth of the estate. Now in hands of Annamaria's grandson, Maurizio, the estate was, through his diligence and attention to tradition and nature, awarded European Winery of the Year in 2023.
We are delighted that Luca Marzotto from Ca' del Bosco will guide us through their stunning wines and tell us all about the domain.
To perfectly accompany our tasting, locally renowned chefs, João Ferreira Pinto and Molly Humphreys of Canto 73 fame, have devised a sensational menu. They will serve up five courses, to pair with the wines:
Golden Kiwiwith curried mayo
Codwith Pil Pil Sauce
Carrot Gnocchi with Carrot and White Miso Purée
Scottish Beef Sirloin with Jerusalem Artichoke Purée and Hispi Cabbage
Brown Sugar Custard Tart with Forced Yorkshire Rhubarb
Please specify any allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking as we won't be able to respond to special requests on the night.
The wines on taste will be:
- Cuvée Prestige Franciacorta Edition 45- £39
- Vintage Collection Franciacorta Satèn 2018 - £77
- Annamaria Clementi Franciacorta 2014 - £175
- Corte del Lupo Bianco Curtefranca 2022 - £44.50
- Chardonnay 2018 - £105
- Corte del Lupo Rosso Curtefranca 2019 - £44.50
- Maurizio Zanella Rosso 2018 - £104
There will be the opportunity to purchase wines on the night at a special discounted rate for delivery at a later date.
Booking terms and conditions:
- You will be entitled to a refund if you notify cancellation at least 7 full days before the event.
No refund will be given if you cancel less than 7 full days before the event or do not attend the event on the day.
- You can transfer your booking to someone else, but please be sure to let us know by email at least 24 hours before the event.
- We may cancel or reschedule the event for any reason. We will email you and offer a full refund or a transfer.
- Dietary requirements should ideally be specified at the time of booking and in any case must be specified at least 7 days before the event. After this we cannot guarantee to be able to accommodate specific dietary requirements.