Chateau Ormes de Pez has belonged to the Medoc landscape since the 18th century. Located West of Saint-Estephe and bordering the hamlet of Pez, the estate owes its name to a magnificent grove of elm trees, which no longer exists today. Chateau Ormes de Pez is the second property – after Chateau Lynch-Bages – acquired by the Cazes family in 1939.
Chateau Ormes de Pez is true to its terroir with a distinctive, harmonious spicy character. Wine lovers appreciate its opulence, elegance and well-rounded structure. Its powerful, rich and excellent tannic backbone allows graceful ageing.